![]() |
| By Canned Muffins https://flic.kr/p/8LLNCu |
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Hello.
My name is Allison Roth and welcome to my 10th grade English Blog! I live by the Pacific Ocean and my twin and I are the youngest in a family of six. My favorite subject in school is definitely English, mainly because I have the best teacher this year who makes reading literature surprisingly fun. Mr. Brown is absolutely hilarious, nice to the bone, and adds just the right amount of crazy in each class period. A little information about me is that I just about live and breathe soccer and have since I was like five! The goal of writing this blog is to hopefully use this as a possible outlet of the stress from being in high school and even giving others a peek into the life of one whether you want to look back and hopefully take a trip down memory lane, or are scared to leave middle school and want to know what it's like. I look forward to writing about my future English assignments, but also the adventures I have throughout the next three years that are worth writing about and sharing to the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this post and can relate to so much! My little sisters are twins, so we both have that haha :). Mr. Brown's my favorite teacher too and I completely agree on what you said about how nice and funny he is. You write so well, and I hope you keep posting more!
ReplyDelete