Monday, April 13, 2015
an eye for an eye
My mom has always pushed me into hard course which end up forcing me to stay up late and wake up early. My friends do not know how I do it and ask why I do, but quite frankly, when I am not having hideous stress fits or am sick from lack of sleep and once again, stress, I am happy to be doing this because it makes my mom happy and in the future, I know I will prosper and work less because of my work ethics now. My mom, however, does not just ask me to take these courses and stay up late, she actually does it with me in the best way she can. My greatest supporter, shoulder, and teacher, does her best to also stay up with me whenever I complain that I have to stay up extra late for a test, or will wake up at 3 with me so I can finish last minute tasks. I am usually at this point too stressed to reminisce over how nice she is to do that for me, but I know that once I get a good grade on whatever I was working on, she'd be happy and it was worth it. Looking back on this, I think she gives me too much credit because I feel like I am not doing well enough for her, but I think she sees my effort and is content with me trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment