Sunday, April 12, 2015
I Live For...
There are so many people who tell you what it is you are supposed to live for wherever you look; online, on posters, in books, etc. There are even people who get payed to do so! But to answer the question truthfully, it takes major digging within oneself and paying someone to come up with an answer that sounds noble enough doesn't sound too bad in comparison. But for me, besides telling you that I do live to experience all that life has to offer, I live for my family and those I know to hopefully be a positive influence in their lives. Most importantly, I do this for my mom. Her only wish, whether it's for her birthday or if I ask what she wants on any given occasion, it is that I succeed in whatever I do, mostly academics-wise so that I get good grades, go to a top university, and I grow up to be highly successful. This is what she lives for and this is what I also live for, too. My purpose is to balance fulfilling her goal by doing well in school and being successful, while also living life to the fullest by going on adventures and just being a teenager. It is hard because these two clash more than you would think, but I am always happier when I work to fulfill my mom's goal because quite frankly, if she's happy, I'm happy, and it's the least I could do for her being such an awe-inspiring mother and my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment